Are you one of the thousands of leaseholders who doesn’t understand their lease? Do you get confused by the strange legal jargon? Have you got a legal problem with your leasehold flat or house and don’t know where to turn?
Or would you like to make £000s through simple leasehold strategies?
If the answer is “yes” to any of those questions, this content filled training day will provide the answers you need to improve your life and move forward to a better future.
Bernie Wales will explain in simple terms
the intracacies of leasehold property.”
If you answer “yes” to any of the following questions, you should attend this training day.
- Have you bought a leasehold property that looked good – and then found there were hidden costs you didn’t know about?
- Have you looked through the lease and the legal paperwork – but haven’t got a real understanding of what it all means?
- Have you received bills from the Freeholder – and from the Residents’ Management Company – but don’t know who to pay?
- Have you been asked to contribute huge sums of money for major works – but don’t seem to have a say in what’s going on?
- Have you got concerns about Health & Safety – but don’t know whether that’s your responsibility or the Managing Agents?
- Have you got a ”short lease” and can’t sell – but don’t know the legal process for extending it?
- Did you think buying a flat would be simple – but now think it’s stunningly complicated.
- Do you want to split a freehold property into leasehold flats but don’t know how to create the paperwork.
If you believe that you have no choice but to walk away from leasehold property because it’s a legal and financial minefield …
… Bernie Wales will show you how to get back in the driving seat and become a happy owner occupier or successful buy-to-let leasehold investor.
Buying leasehold property, in particular leasehold flats, is viewed by many as a risky venture. Yes it can be risky – but any investment is risky. It is just a question of quantifying that risk, minimising that risk, and managing that risk to ensure you win rather than lose.
The good news is there are a series of simple actions and strategies that can lead you, step-by-step, to trouble free properties, to more profitable purchases and a better return from your current leasehold investments.
This not to be missed training will be a whole day crammed full of content, covering the following and more:
- Leasehold … what is it?
- The Lease … what is in it?
- Leasehold Information Packs
- The Freeholder, The Leaseholder, The Residents” Management Company, The Managing Agent
- Ground Rent, Service Charges, Rentcharges
- Statements, Budgets, Accounts, Reserve Funds
- RMC Membership Criteria
- Buildings Insurance, Health and Safety
- Major Works and Long Term Agreements
- Changing The Buildings’ Management
… and special presentations on:
- Short Leases – and what to do about them
- Freehold/Leasehold Title Splitting – The Shaving Foam Technique
The actions, questions and strategies you will learn about in this content filled day will all be presented in a straightforward and easy to understand way. You’ll have a chance to ask questions at the end of each section – and Bernie Wales will take one-to-one questions on anything leasehold in the final session of the day.
Here’s what some previous delegates said about the day:
- “The whole day was riviting.”
- “I am much more informed about leaseholds in general.”
- “I’ve gained confidence to extend my property strategy.”
- “A great day, learned lots. Thank you.”
- “I’m more confident about leasehold law.”
- “Very pleased! I have learned a lot.”
- “I have enhanced knowledge – awareness embedded.”
- “I am now confident in looking at flats.”
- “I have a better general understanding of leases.”
- “I am more confident and knowledgeable.”
- “Very pleased to have attended.”
- “All very interesting.”
- “Much happier to look at leasehold – and I’ll now health check my own two leaseholds.”
This training day has only 20 places, due to the nature of the content and the interactive presentations. It is not “shelf development”. It is for those who seriously want to learn more about leasehold.
The investment for this full day of training is £297.00. This includes lunch and refreshments throughout the day, all course materials and sample documents, together with pre-event homework. Those who attend are offered a special bonus, worth hundreds of pounds, at no additional cost.
I’ll book the next venue as soon as 20 people tell me they want to learn. So, just fill out the form below and press submit.
Join The Waiting List For The Next Leasehold Training Day
Please complete the information below to add your name to the list of people interested in attending the next Leasehold Training Day.
This doesn’t commit you to anything, no cost will be incurred and once the date and venue for the next training day is known, we’ll be in touch with all the details: